The MSO and City of Jackson are committed to your safety. We will continue to monitor and follow protocols and guidelines issued by the CDC, our Governor and the State Health Department.
April & May 2021 Concert Guide
“SPRING VIBRATIONS” 4.24.21, Thalia Mara Hall, 7:30pm
Tickets on sale March 27 here!
“DELIGHTFUL AIRS: RUTTER, BRITTEN & RESPIGHI” 5.8.21, Thalia Mara Hall, 7:30pm
Tickets on sale April 28 here!
**This is NOT a General Admission event. Following ticket purchase, you will receive a confirmation email. This is NOT your e-ticket. You will receive a SECOND EMAIL containing your ticket with ASSIGNED SEAT, along with protocols & arrival instructions. Due to vasty reduced seating capacity, please ONLY purchase a ticket if you are certain you can attend. If you find that you cannot, email firstname.lastname@example.org so the box office can release the seats for resale to the public who wish to attend. THANK YOU!**
The Patron Experience:
· Subscribers who have already renewed must register attendance for each concert in advance, after which remaining seats will be available for public purchase. Seats will be assigned IN ADVANCE by MSO just prior to emailing ticket with assigned seats (print or bring on your phone), along with protocols and arrival instructions.
· Concerts will be shorter and without intermission OR concessions. There will be NO pre-concert lectures.
· Patrons are required to bring and wear masks, which must remain on throughout the concert, as well as while entering and leaving.
· For ample space while entering and exiting, entry will be at the front & side doors of the Hall with audience assigned to doors nearest their seats.
· At the end of each concert, patrons will be asked to exit through the door assigned entry.
· Patrons will retain control of e-tickets at the door to minimize physical interaction.
· There will be NO AT-DOOR TICKET SALES or WILL CALL at the concert. Reservations will NOT be possible at the door.
Thalia Mara Hall Protocols and Policies:
· On a daily basis, Thalia Mara staff will practice safety protocols at all times. Temperatures will be taken and face masks worn throughout their shift.
· Offices, restrooms, stairs, escalator handrails, and all other high-touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected at the beginning and end of each day.
· Seating will be socially distanced by 6 ft. with households together. This means 3 empty seats between groups & 2 empty rows between each seated row.
· The entire Hall will be professionally sanitized before and after every concert.
· No more than 2 individuals at a time inside the elevator.
· Hand sanitizer stations will be available at entrances and other strategic locations.
· Entry doors signage and further protocol information is posted throughout the facility.
· There will be NO congregating in restrooms, lobby, on mezzanine level or other large, open areas.
· There will be no patrons or ushers allowed backstage for any reason.
About the Musicians:
Orchestra will be much smaller than usual, and socially distanced on stage (wearing masks). They will also follow all arrival and temperature requirements.